Loose Change – Radio, Ricky and Rabid Readers
Some stuff I thought you might like:
- Is the search for productivity getting out of hand? Merlin Mann, who writes a blog on productivity (better words, he says, are ‘flow’ or ‘efficiency’) points out the absurdity of his readers trying every trick he mentions. “It’s like, hey, whoa guys, easy. We’re just talking here. This is stuff for you to look at and think about and to help you make decisions. Not to run from system to system every day.”
- Ricky Gervaise ends his podcasts.
- More exploding laptops. Why so many?
- BlogTalkRadio: A site that lets your podcast go out live. Er, isn’t that what radio is?
- Anonymous browsing with Torpark, a modified version of Firefox with uses its own network of routers to anonymise traffic. (Thanks, BBC)
- Andy Delin, the ‘new Scoble’, points out the benefits of Moleskines now that Cameron’s switched. It’s all about history.
- Dave Weinberger points to Ethan Zuckerman’s fascinating trip to Zimbabwe.